AusNet Services' objective is to procure materials, equipment and services on appropriate terms and conditions, while leveraging spend, managing risk and ensuring regulatory and legal compliance in its contracts and orders.
Small, medium and large organisations are all eligible to become suppliers of AusNet Services - particularly those who have well-developed, proactive approaches to customer service, product and service innovation and sustainability. Having ISO 9000 accreditation is also a distinct advantage.
Registering your company details with AusNet Services does not pre-qualify you as an AusNet Services supplier nor does it guarantee that you will be contracted by AusNet Services’ Procurement to Tender for goods and/or services to our Company. However, it will make AusNet Services aware of your stated ability to supply, and will provide sufficient information to enable us to form a good initial assessment of your capabilities.
If you would like more information to be considered as a possible supplier to AusNet Services, please email email@example.com or call 1800 858 626.
Note: If your enquiry is not related to becoming an AusNet Services supplier but instead you need general assistance, please visit the Contact Us page for more details.
We are committed to developing innovative and best practice procurement practices, so safe, efficient and innovative suppliers and contractors are strategically important to us. AusNet Services expects to play in a fair and competitive marketplace, and to provide an equitable evaluation and selection process that is applied consistently to all prospective suppliers.
The key qualities AusNet Services expects from suppliers include:
• a commitment to Occupational Health and Safety.
• a commitment to responsible environment management, including elimination of environmental incidents, waste minimisation, responsible resource utilisation and greenhouse gas reductions.
• high quality, valued products or services backed by efficient engineering and supply chain systems
• demonstrably sound financial standing and strong business performance
• a commitment to developing a mutually productive relationship with AusNet Services’ procurement and a proactive approach to marketing the contract.
• being able to transact business electronically, including the use of e-tendering/sourcing technologies, facsimile, and electronic purchase orders, invoices and payments compatible with AusNet Services.
• supplying the goods and /or services after the bidding has closed in the event that they are selected as the preferred supplier.
• having technically capable and competent personnel to support the goods and/or services supplied.
• maintaining appropriate compliance to Industrial Relations, Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
Procedures, Terms and Conditions
There is a comprehensive assessment process undertaken prior to awarding any supplier with an AusNet Services contract, including background checks on current and past financial positions and Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental standards and policies. When new products or services are identified, or when an existing contract is to be re-offered, we initiate a procurement process for the supply of goods or services within a prescribed framework.
If you submit a tender, you will be notified by AusNet Services Procurement about whether you have been successful or unsuccessful in the Tendering process.
We operate on behalf of a wide range of businesses units. Therefore, we have a number of different terms and conditions for the procurement of goods and services. These may vary from time to time, dependant on different categories and business areas of AusNet Services. The minimum Terms and Conditions AusNet Services operates under are set out below.
• Standard Terms & Conditions for work less than 75k
• Standard Terms & Conditions more than 75k